Northern Mattress & Furniture offers in-home delivery and set-up. Northern Mattress & Furniture owns their trucks and their delivery men are employees of Northern Mattress & Furniture. The delivery men are NOT outsourced. We place, unwrap, and assemble your furniture in the appropriate room.
You may also pick-up your furniture - view pick-up details.
To schedule a delivery for a nominal fee, or pick up your furniture at our warehouse, please call our office.
Track Your Delivery
- Items moved to appropriate room
- Assembly and set-up included
- Company owned trucks
- Delivery crew are employees
Preparing for your Furniture Delivery
Ensure a parking spot for the truck
Provide an area for the truck that's as close to your home as possible. If necessary, please park your car on the street to allow our truck to get into your driveway.
Clear the Area
Make sure toys and other items are removed from areas where the delivery crew might walk. Please restrain pets from areas the delivery crew may need to access.
Remove snow and ice
Please make sure your walkway and driveway are shoveled during the winter months. Removing ice can also help ensure your items are not accidently damaged.
Arrange for an Adult to be Present
Please make sure someone 18 years of age or older is at home to accept your delivery
Consider existing furniture and Appliances
The delivery crew cannot move existing furniture in your home. They also cannot set up electrical equipment.
- Some furniture may require assembly; please see your salesperson for details
- Inspect your furniture thoroughly before leaving our warehouse
- We will assist in placing your merchandise in your vehicle, however, proper loading and securing of the product is your responsibility
- No damage claims will be accepted once the furniture leaves the warehouse
- Make sure to bring straps, blankets, and rope to secure your furniture in your vehicle