Furniture Protection Plans
Relax and enjoy your new home furnishings
You invest a lot of your time and money to find just the right furniture for your home. Don’t let a mishap ruin that investment. Help protect the appearance of your new furniture with a Protection 1ST plan.
Whether your purchase is fabric, leather or vinyl upholstery, area rugs, wood or other solid surface furniture, a Protection 1ST Plan will help protect it so you don’t have to worry about it.
Maximum Protection Plan Coverage
Fabric, Leather and Vinyl Upholstery, Solid Surface Furniture or Area Rugs
Mechanical & Structural Breakdowns
- Frames or springs
- Sleeper, reclining, heating, and vibrating mechanisms
- Electronic components
- Loss of silvering on mirrors
Unintentional & Accidental Damage
- Dye transfer
- Punctures, rips, and burns
- Gouges, dents, scratches, and chips
- Nail polish remover
- Peeling, bubbling, crakling
- Mirror chips, cracks, or breaks
- Live, fast, and friendly service
- One-time use pet protection covering feet, teeth, and claw damage
Keep life’s little mishaps from becoming big problems.
If the unexpected happens, call our Service Center’s 800 number for expert help with any problem covered by your Protection Plan. If a technician is needed, we will dispatch a certified, insured technician to perform the work in your home. If we can’t help with the problem, we’ll replace the item at its original value at no cost to you.
Top 10 Reasons to Buy Furniture Protection
- You want to keep your furniture looking new.
- You want to live in your living room.
- You own one or more of the following: pens, popsicles or pets.
- You think slipcovers are tacky.
- You like being able to get help when you need it.
- You know that you’ll have your furniture longer than a year.
- You recognize that a protection plan could save you money in the long run.
- You know there’s no use crying over spilled milk...or juice...or wine.
- You realize that you’re not a spot or stain removal expert.
- You like the security of knowing your furniture will be replaced.